Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Enrty 1

Urrrrrrggghhh. I’m Fezzik, I feel a bit sick. I had a fight with the Dread Pirate Roberts. We had been sailing in our boat with Princess Buttercup and she was very upset but angry as well, we had kidnapped her so that we could kill her and leave her on the shores of Guilder for Prince Humperdinck, so that he could start a war between Guilder, and our country of Florin. The Dread Pirate Roberts was following us so we stopped our boat at the bottom of The Cliffs of Insanity and I started climbing up with everyone on my back, now The Pirate Roberts was climbing up the rope as well. I was halfway up and I was starting to feel my muscles getting tired, he was already a quarter of the way up the cliff and my muscles were starting to get stiff.…
I got to the top and pulled everyone over the edge, I almost didn’t make it up the cliff, almost, but if I stopped Fezzini and everybody else would’ve been angry at me. Fezzini told Inigo to stay and fight The Dread Pirate Roberts and then meet us at the hill. Inigo could’ve just cut the rope with his sword but he waited for The Dread Pirate Roberts, I think he just couldn’t kill him like that. When people die I like for them to feel like they’re doing well. I even said that to The Dread Pirate Roberts.

No comments:

Post a Comment